Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- Git. Branching strategies
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- React, or other modern framework (Angular, Vue)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influences customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation