Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of premium Live Casino Systems. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Malta. Partnered up with a selection of land-based casinos and resorts to offer online players access to their live gaming tables. Delivered to players on mobiles, tablets, and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming project wants to extend the development workforce with Ciklum by establishing two dedicated teams (total ~18FTE), each working on a separate game, that will be coordinated by the Product Manager and the Head of the Development, and yet to be fully cross functional and autonomous.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Core, Performance, Security
- Components, State management, Performance
- Core, Performance
- Canvas libraries. (e.g. PixiJS, KonvaJS, etc.)
- Package management, Module bundling
- Micro-FE approach
- Monorepo approach
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Quality tools
- Experience with CI/CD set up, Docker
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Upper-Intermediate English (or higher)
- Understanding of the Scrum process
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Supervises individuals and teams, and works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- Leads, supports and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
- Facilitates effective working relationships between team members
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Drives distributed cross-functional teams. Influences customers and team members on the project level
- Contributes to project team composition planning, conducts interviews
- Facilitates selection, assessment and onboarding processes, and Ciklumers’ allocation on projects
- Communicates fluently, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identifies, proactively rises and manages risks (resolutions, corrective actions and lessons learned)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation