Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
LandTech is the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK.
LandInsight – redefining the way property developers found and assess off-market sites. LandEnhance – bringing that same level of innovation to the planning world, making it easier than ever to get not just any answer, but the right answer, to your planning applications.
LandFund – simple way to supercharge development appraisal and bridge the gap between property developers and lenders.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adapt and improve them
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Some knowledge of React
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Team Lead experience
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc.
- frameworks available for Node.js such as Express;
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) – (db instruments and stored procedure)
- noSQL (MongoDB etc.)
- Cache DB (Redis)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization, )
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream framework (React, Vue)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influences customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation