Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for the TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for the multi-billion business. The project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Core, Performance, Security
- Components, State management, Performance
- Package management, Module bundling
- Experience with CI/CD set up, Docker
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of the Scrum process
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Quality tools
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management solutions
What's in it for you
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
Client video presentation