Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will drive the development and the team shall own also testing, along with support of Client’s QA.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
- Develop mobile application in React-Native and Native Mobile;
- Develop high scale and performance mobile applications;
- Work in an agile development environment;
- Design and develop using latest technologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of web/mobile experience;
- 1+ years of experience with React, Redux;
- Experience with React-Native;
- Experience using REST APIs.
- Experience in at least one mobile technologies as native Android & IOS App development;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Strong engineering background: automated testing (unit or integration), git-flow, CI/CD;
- CS education.
- “Get things done” attitude.
What's in it for you
- Participation in a new and challenging project;
- Learn how to build a financial enterprise grade mobile app;
- Obtain deep experience in payment business domain;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- We celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources;
- We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way;
- The social environment in Payoneer’s Company is supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing;
- We keep that environment in our offices in Kiev, as well as other values we believe in, like- caring, team play, humbleness and more.