Encode is a Danish SaaS vendor in the fast growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space, delivering a software service for marketing planning and production to teams across brand owners, retailers and agencies with a mission to “make life easier — and more productive”.
The Product and Engineering Team is currently 14 strong and growing, with team members in Odense, Kiev, London and California. We follow agile methodologies in building our product and pay attention to user experience, performance at scale and delivering features that our customers and the market will love.
The product is in the active development stage but we are in process of re-designing our application from both the user experience and architecture perspectives.
Encode is currently seeking a senior frontend engineer, as we continue to expand our leading SaaS automation platform to plan, manage and distribute marketing content across all media in the fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space.
You will be part of a team developing the ‘Future of Work’ for our customers based on our “low-code” application platform-as-a-service framework. The Product Development Team has team members in Odense, Kiev, London, and California. We follow lean and agile methodologies in building our product and pay attention to user experience and delivering outcomes that our customers and the market will love.
- Discuss and agree overall system architecture with our team of software architects, to ensure our platform remains performant and easy to scale
- Participate in extending our test automation suites, towards a full continuous delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with product management and our UX/UI designers to implement innovative visual presentations and user interactions.
- Extend and promote coding standards, documentation and become one of our role models in the engineering team.
- 4+ years of developing international enterprise single-page applications.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Good experience of producing clean, optimised, cross-browser, cross-device and standards-compliant code and ways to work around browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies
- Strong Intermediate English – ability to communicate to client
- Degree in computer science
- Interest in IT Security
- Experience with AI/Machine learning
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with microservice cloud infrastructures
- High-execution, self-motivated, go-getter attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
What's in it for you
We’re constantly striving to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible. We want everyone on the team to be empowered to influence our product strategy decisions. The whole team is involved in prioritizing and evaluating our releases.
- Great team and friendly environment
- Challenging tasks
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary