You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
LandTech is the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK.
LandInsight – redefining the way property developers found and assess off-market sites. LandEnhance – bringing that same level of innovation to the planning world, making it easier than ever to get not just any answer, but the right answer, to your planning applications.
LandFund – simple way to supercharge development appraisal and bridge the gap between property developers and lenders.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adapt and improve them
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions at Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote or from our offices (Gdansk/Wroclaw)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum