SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. SeaLights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. Sealights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
SeaLights delivers Test Quality Analytics to help you get more from tests with a “less tests approach”, utilizes Test Impact Analytics to test smarter, and applies release Quality Analytics to determine your release readiness.
As part of the team, you will have a key position, impact the technology and become a leader in Continuous Testing. If you are into bytecode manipulation of JS libraries, love code coverage and mocking tools and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what people commonly do with libraries and frameworks, let us know!
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ Node.js Agent;
- Participate on every stage of the product, from concept, through design, implementation and testing, to production and support;
- Take part in fast-paced and agile development, using industry’s best practices, methodologies, and standards;
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to take your code into production;
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go;
- Automate everything you can.
- 7+ years’ experience in software development;
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with Node.js;
- Deep understanding of the language runtime, multithreading, and parallel processing;
- Strong software design skills (OOP, SOLID);
- Experience with TDD and Agile principles;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (written and spoken).
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems;
- Experience with Jenkins or other Continuous integration tool;
- Previous experience in Instrumentation, Compilers – an advantage;
- Previous experience in writing IDE plugins, productivity tools – an advantage.
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills;
- Dedicated, methodical and flexible person.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client