Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the I-gaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
They are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Their vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation.
Glitnor currently holds a Gambling license in Malta and Sweden.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- React. Components, State management, Performance
- Canvas. Core, Performance
- Canvas libraries. (e.g. PixiJS, KonvaJS, etc.)
- SVG. Animations
- Package management, Module bundling
- Micro-FE approach
- Monorepo approach
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Quality tools
- DevOps. Experience with CI/CD set up, Docker
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Upper-Intermediate English (or higher)
- Understanding of the Scrum process
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation