We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
We provide an expert vision for client requests using technology standards and best solutions. Working as an outsource team we build and develop our team to fit growing IT market requirements. We support long-term projects and fast start-ups. Considering bench opportunity we encourage our team to learn new technologies and apply them on a real projects.
- Creating and maintain modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Start new projects & implement/support code quality standards ;
- Innovate/support new approaches and improve development processes & tools;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML (Semantics, Layout, DOM (repaint/reflow/etc), Mobile);
- CSS2 / CSS3 (Preprocessors, Browsers support, Methodologies (BEM/CSS-in-JS));
- JSX & Virtual DOM;
- State management;
- Application state management (Redux)
- Webpack / Babel;
- Quality tools (input/output complexity);
- Branching strategy (gitflow, trunk based development);
- Paradigm/Principles (OOP, SOLID, FRP);
- Architecture & Enterprise patterns:
- Software architectures (Monolithic Architecture & Microservices);
- Design patterns (Flux / Redux, MVC, MVVM, Inversion of Control);
- GoF Patterns (Creational, Structural, Behavioral);
- Testing approaches (TDD, BDD, Test doubles);
- Testing types (Unit, Integrational, Functional);
- Network protocols (HTTP);
- Conventions (REST);
- Auth (oAuth2/Custom Auth, JWT).
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc);
- Diagrams notations (Component Diagrams, Use Case, Sequence, Flow Diagram);
- AngularJS / Vue / etc;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Strong & clear communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.