Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior Lawyer to join our team in Kyiv office.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Lawyer to join our Legal department, which consists of a dynamic and talented team of lawyers.
- Solid advice and efficient management of resolution of complaints, claims, and disputes in all Ciklum locations.
- Overall legal support to the business activities of Ciklum Group companies.
- Advice on complex internal investigations, disciplinary cases, and employment-related complaints
- Systematic risk assessment of the group’s activities, and providing trainings, procedures, and solutions to mitigate these risks
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to business and operational activities of the group companies
- Legal representation vis-à-vis tax, police, security and other authorities, including audits and regulatory disputes
- Lead and mentor team performance
- Direct communication with internal and external Ciklum clients, managing external legal advice
- Wide-ranging experience and expertise across our key industry sectors and skillі in all forms of dispute resolution including, litigation; arbitration; corporate governance advice and investigations.
- 5 years+ working experience in the international companies and environment(international law firms or IT/ telecom companies is a must)
- Corporate law and commercial contracts experience
- Excellent knowledge of civil and labor law
- Higher education in Law, prime UA University + LLM degree equivalent
- An ability to effectively manage larger matters and lead a team.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal) and computer literacy is a must
- Full-time cooperation and coping with multitasking – Experience with EU or US legal systems and other languages is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in an international and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with a variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
Client video presentation