Back to all jobs
Senior Legal Counsel
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Structure, review and draft commercial agreements, including terms of agile digital projects, development and licensing of software solutions and products across multiple jurisdictions
- Support commercial negotiation for complex agreements, ensuring consistency with commercial guidelines and standard terms and conditions
- Design and implement internal contracting policies, standard terms of commercial contracts
- Provide first-line legal advice, analysis and support based on an understanding of commercial strategy and legal environment
- Advise on employment and contractor engagement matters, including IR35 applicability, IP matters, design and implement internal HR policies, new standard terms of employment and service contracts
- Ensure responsiveness and alignment with line manager and internal business clients
- Monitor legal risks and developments which may affect Ciklum, advising stakeholders of potential impacts and providing recommendations to mitigate and minimise future risk
- Provide solid advice and efficient management of complaints and disputes resolution
- Collaborate with other areas of the business including sales operations, finance, marketing and procurement
- Process contracts in internal contracting systems in close liaison with commercial and procurement departments ensuring all contracts are recorded and accurately reflect the agreed commercial terms
- Provide regular updates/reporting to legal and other stakeholders, (as necessary) regarding key legal issues and projects
- Advise and support other day-to-day business activity of Ciklum, including capital and loan financing for business
- Ensure regulatory compliance, advise of, and implement corporate governance and applicable regulatory framework, reporting and filings
- Law degree from a reputable university, with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE transactional experience as an in-house legal counsel or legal practitioner at a digital or information technology business, (provider or acquirer)
- Admitted to practice law in the UK
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of technology and transaction services, technology and outsourcing contracts in particular
- Broad commercial legal knowledge to include: Commercial, IP, Employment/contractors, Dispute Resolution and Corporate
- Demonstrable commercial experience and in-depth knowledge of supporting commercial negotiations
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.