Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
On behalf of Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for Senior Linux DevOps Engineer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. cloud, Linux/Unix or similar certification is a plus. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Implement integrations requested by customers;
- Deploy updates and fixes;
- Provide Level 2/3 technical support;
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems;
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues;
- Develop scripts to automate visualization;
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience in configuration of Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Teamcity e t.c.)
- Linux proficiency – must
- Microservices orchestration experience (i.e. Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Configuration management (like Puppet/Chef or Ansible)
- Proficiency in cloud service (AWS or GCP)
- Understanding of networking, security, applications and/or protocol design is desired
- Monitoring tools (like Zabbix, NewRelic e t.c.)
- Security knowledge
- Git knowledge and software development practices knowledge
- Terraform or Cloud Formation knowledge is a +
- English level: Intermediate+
What's in it for you
- An exciting and challenging job in the best company in the world
- Work within DevOps Team of 20+ great specialists;
- An opportunity to work with cutting-edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn.
- Competitive salary and personal growth/development plans
- Compensation of the certification expenses
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.