Keywee helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, to use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable start-up since its inception.
Keywee was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
Keywee fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
On behalf of Keywee, Ciklum is looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Keywee is growing and looking for a brilliant Senior Machine Learning Engineer with hands-on attitude. Someone who loves to solve complex challenges in simple ways using tons of data.
If you can imagine how an AI-powered story can take different forms and how a personalized version of a story can find specific readers, then Keywee might be a fit for you. You will be working both independently and in a team, accompanying the full lifecycle of truly fascinating projects, from inception to monitoring production results.
- 4+ years of experience as a hands-on Machine Learning Engineer or Data Scientist
- MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Ph.D. preferred
- Proven experience with both Deep Learning and classical Machine Learning
- Proven experience with Python and relevant packages (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn)
- Proven ability to bring an idea to production
- A team player
- Eager to work hard and play hard in an agile start-up
- Familiarity with the following technologies – Jupyter notebooks, SQL (Postgres preferable),Spark, AWS, Dockers, Git
- Working experience in one of the following fields – Deep Learning for NLP and Image classification, CTR/CPC predictive modeling, Bidding optimization, Topic modeling, Text classification – an advantage.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Workstation configuration upon employee request
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really
- good working conditions
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard