Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategy and Corporate Development to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for growth strategies; from there, you will implement those recommendations
- Provide oversight to and lead internal projects related to key strategic priorities in order to drive critical business results and outcomes
- Partner with business leaders before, during and after M&A processes, to ensure deals make strategic sense, fit with the forward-looking business plans, and are integrated smoothly
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and interfacing with finance, accounting, legal, tax, HR and other departments of Ciklum to ensure seamless deal execution
- Manage broad groups of internal stakeholders across the organization to execute and support operational activities
- Master’s degree and excellent academic record required
- 5+ years of relevant Strategy, corporate development or M&A experience in a reputable company
- Proven record of high performance and outstanding achievements in your past positions
- Deep expertise in one or several industries such as telecommunications, financial services, high-tech or retail
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, M&A, post-merger integration
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to influence the organizational strategy of an industry leading business on a global scale
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation