Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior Manual Mobile and Web QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Creation of test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation
- Estimation of required testing time
- Perform testing activities on the cross platform project
- Main area: Cross-platform functional and regression tests for WEB, Mobile Web and Native Mobile Apps (depending on assigned sub-team)
- Communication with developers, project managers, designers and support
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA area
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Mobile-based projects
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid understanding of the SDLC phases
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of client-server architecture and REST API
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with cross-platform testing
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Goad team player
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style