Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Manual (Mobile) QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum Digital is looking for technology expert who wants to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and effort required for various operations.
- Requirements analysis and processing.
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation.
- Estimate the required testing time.
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
- Functional and regression tests on web projects.
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area.
- Knowledge guidelines of UI for Android and iOS.
- Experience with Tools: Android studio, Xcode, Emulators.
- Experience with proxy Tools: Fiddler, Charles.
- Experience with Tools for distribution app builds: Crashlytics, TestFlight or similar.
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries.
- Experience with NoSQL Database.
- Good experience in working with REST, SOAP APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle.
- Excellent Jira skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Understanding of test design techniques.
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills.
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python).
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver).
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT).
- BS + in Computer science or relevant.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients.
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation.
- Knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentation