Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual Mobile QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world.
Moon Active is looking for a Senior Manual Mobile QA Engineer to join the team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
- Work as a part of the operations team
- Work closely with monetization and product teams
- Configure game in production
- QA and release content (events, levels and more)
- Perform functional and layout testing
- Investigating bugs in the wild
- Working with in-house and external test tools
- Writing and working with test case documentation
- Working with in-house backend and BI systems
- Manual exploratory and regression testing
- Working in Kyiv based cross-functional teams that also include Unity Game Developers and Backend Developers
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office
- Experience performing Manual Mobile QA
- Experience with API testing
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- A user/customer focused approach
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular
- Good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with games products
- Familiarity with proxy tools
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule (from 8-10am to 5-7pm)
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, newcomer lunches, and parties)
- Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking
Client video presentation