Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of 25syv, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Vinnytsya team on a full-time basis.
Unique selling points about the vacancy:
An exciting opportunity to become a part of a new team that develops new unique sports betting, casino, and horse racing applications for web and mobile for the Danish market where you will be able to contribute and have a great impact on the ﬁnal products.
25syv is a Danish company with solid experience in the gaming industry. The gaming brand portfolio includes Bet25, Derby25, Red25 and CasinoGo, which with a modern and innovative approach to the gaming market each contribute to more and more Danes having a 25syv product as their preferred gaming platform. 25syv is owned by Swedish ATG, which is one of the biggest gaming companies in the Nordic region.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- 4+ years of experience in testing Web and native mobile applications (Android & iOS)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines, test planning and estimating
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports)
- Organization of functional, integration, regression and acceptance testing
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Hands on experience in testing tools, like Selenium, Jenkins, Junit, Cucumber
- Experience with API testing
- Experience of working in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in gambling industry testing
- Familiarity with Jira, Conﬂuence and TestRail
- Experience in Automation testing
- An interest in sports or betting, poker, or other iGaming
What's in it for you
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Being a part of a start-up mentality company trying to create innovation and history
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located ofﬁce with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation