BETLAB is a Ukrainian software product company in iBetting sphere that delivers the best expertise within the international market. Starting in 2014 with great team members (200+), they are creating products with modular design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with external sources architecture which allows managing successfully the business needs.
On behalf of Betlab, Ciklum is looking for a self-organized, highly professional Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists/test plan and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Functional and non-functional tests on web projects;
- Execute various types of testing activities including functional and regression testing on web projects;
- Reporting found bugs to the defect management system and manage to closure;
- Participation in technical interviews with QA Lead;
- Review and improve test process on regular basis Support new team members onboarding;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area Experience in UI/UX testing is a must;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP;
- Good knowledge of REST, WebApi;
- Experience with browser dev tools;
- Experience of integration testing;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge in SQL;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Ability to establish QA processes from scratch with further monitoring and control, including creation and maintenance of supportive artifacts, procedures, and metrics
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Tools: Jira, TestRail.
What's in it for you
- Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sports iBetting product development;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
- Paid trainings, conferences, professional library;
- Proficient career development plans;
- Team building events.