Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing time and effort required for various operations.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Functional and regression tests on web projects
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area
- Good understanding and previous usage of BDD approach
- Ability to create test cases in Gherkin format
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST, SOAP APIs
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation