Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation and maintenance
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies: Daily Meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Performing duties of a BA
- Interact with a product owner on business needs and goals
- Manage requirements considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences
- Collaborate proactively with PM and development team to reach a common understanding of the requirement to address the product needs
- Detect and track product changes
- 4+ years of professional experience in the QA area
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge of complex SQL queries
- Working experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent Jira skills
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Strong analytical skills and desire to develop in the business analytics sphere
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Understanding of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with TFS, VSTS / Azure DevOps systems
- Experience in using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. jMeter)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Business Analyst work experience
- Good team player motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Independent, Self-starter, Initiator
- Excellent communication skills for work with different groups within the project.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation