On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Сlient is leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success. Ciklum team is playing a leading role for the whole program management, leading and coordinating the efforts of several teams and vendors.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Functional and regression tests execution;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area;
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based;
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries;
- Experience with NoSQL Database;
- Good experience in working with REST, SOAP API;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Excellent Jira skills;
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills.
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python);
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver);
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT);
- BS + in Computer science or relevant.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.