Danish digital mail service e-Boks offers companies, public authorities and private individuals an efficient, secure and user-friendly platform for digital dialogue, dispatch and storage of important documents. The e-Boks platform also provides increased security and a number of important environmental benefits.
Our mission at e-Boks is to contribute to streamlining the public sector and private companies by means of secure and efficient management of digital documents and associated features that create real value.
On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will take part in ensuring the quality of the e-Boks solution within the agile self-driven team together with the other QAs, Developers and your Scrum Master. The team and the Product Owner have the full responsibility for delivering high-quality products on time. In particular, your responsibility is to ensure the quality of recent additions to the product as well as to the entire system taking into account topics such as functionality, load, stability and security. Since you are part of an agile team, process evaluation and adjustments will also be part of your regular activities. As you are at a senior-level, it is also expected that you will take the lead when necessary and coach junior and mid-level developers to improve their skills.
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities – and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have technical experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
- All phases and methods of software testing (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance, exploratory etc.) with 5-10 years of experience.
- Performance testing (designing and running the tests).
- Basic automation testing (hands-on experience is a benefit).
- Microservices using Docker and Kubernetes as well as REST API testing.
- Technical testing at an expert level using various technologies and interfaces (e.g. SQL, XML, JSON).
- CI/CD practices including test impact.
- Handling of test instructions including planning, requirement break-down, writing and execution.
- Agile development methodologies and testing within including ability to propose improvements to the test process.
- Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge.
On personal abilities, we expect that you are:
- Skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a
- Team-oriented and thrive in working within a self-driven team.
- Skilled in coaching others and take the lead when necessary.
- Experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and
corporate-based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these.
- Committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organized
- Good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks.
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university level
degree in computer science or equivalent.
What's in it for you
Quite a lot! You will be:
- Working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv.
- Appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will
feel like an e-Boks employee.
- Learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security
Furthermore, you will have:
- A competitive salary.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- A state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions
such as access to fruits etc.