EverCompliant is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
EverCompliant is looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders, and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world-changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
Interface daily with R&D team to deliver a best of breed quality product in the market
Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Manual Engineer to join the EverCompliant project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
- Be part of the QA Team, Interfacing on daily basis with R&D teams and other departments identifying, reproducing and resolving issues or unclear questions and requests
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual tests, defects logging and verification, and reporting results
- Create and maintain QA Test Plans and Test Runs by QA Methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer / software tester
- At least 2 years in both UI and backend manual testing of SaaS web applications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and track bugs
- Independent, a fast learner with a “can do” attitude
- Able to work independently but willingness to ask questions to complete a task
- Experience with QA methodologies
- Database experience and understanding of SQL
- Excellent English
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge in Python/Java – considerable advantage, technical approach to learn
- Experience in testing rest APIs
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary