Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: https://www.justeattakeaway.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Looking for a challenging and exciting QA position? Want to join a skilled Agile team? Then we’ve got the perfect role for you.
Our story (the bitesize version):
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 23 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand. While our partner restaurants focus on the food, we’re all about tech.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the Payroll Team in the Logistics Department and increase our QA workforce.
Our international and cross-functional team is responsible for providing the data necessary to compute the compensations of the Scoober couriers such as salary, reimbursements and bonuses. This information is provided each month to the internal payroll teams or external agencies in the respective country where we operate.
- Plan and execute tests on specific areas according to project features and milestones
- Design, create, implement and maintain test cases, test scenarios
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team and actively participate in Scrum activities
- Assist product owner in writing and reviewing acceptance criteria for upcoming features
- Identify, report, update and track bugs in JIRA
- Work side-by-side with the development teams in assisting bug investigation (reporting, reproduction, isolation) to ensure the title is achieving planned milestones
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version to ensure stability and basic functionality
Ready to take on the role? This is what we’re looking for from you:
- At least 4 years experience in Quality Assurance roles
- Experience with bug tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) and test case management tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience with testing RESTfull APIs (e.g. with Postman)
- Understanding of testing techniques and methods
- Understanding of cross-functional team structures and agile methodologies
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Good spoken and written skills in English
- Experience with Test Automation
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation