Metro Group is the top-5 largest retailer in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay in selected market segments and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-based product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/). Ciklum team encounters 100+ employees for this project which is planned for 18 months at least. First public-beta release is planned for Sep 1, 2019. Our delivery started in September 2018 and current team size is 50 employees.
Automation, performance and security QAs will work along with Manual QA engineers to ensure the highest quality standards. Our project offers amazing opportunity to apply your experience, build engineering process from scratch using the latest technologies and gain new knowledge.
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence and Metro Group, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer for Metro Marketplace project.
- Web-testing (desktop, tablet and mobile versions)
- Exploratory, end-to-end, regression testing
- API testing via Swager
- Test case creation and execution using TestRail
- Test data preparation
- Running tests on different environments
- Root cause analysis using logs, database queries etc.
- Communication with colleagues in cross-functional scrum team and technical experts from client side
- Estimate the required testing time
- 4+ years professional experience in QA domain
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based platform testing
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML/JSON
- Ability to build a version of application from source code
- Excellent knowledge of defect life cycle and SDLC process
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Experience with NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
- Practical experience with programming languages
- Practical experience with Agile/Scrum delivery models
- Experience with web automation tools
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Intermediate or higher English communication skills
- ISTQB certification or similar
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018).
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
- Possibility of business trips