Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Create and maintain test documentation (checklists, test cases)
- Execute manual tests (functional, regression, cross platform)
- Document and maintain identified defects in Jira
- Report to stakeholders about results of tests execution
- Communicate to developers, project owners, customer support
- Provide support in issues investigation
- 5+ years of professional experience in software QA
- At least 3 years’ experience of testing web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Understanding of SDLC in Agile/Scrum
- Solid understanding of test design techniques
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Problem-solving mindset
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style