On behalf of Srtyber, Ciklum is looking a Senior Manual QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual (and automated) testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ideally you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Team leading and mentoring skills are much appreciated.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA engineer or similar role, preferably for web and mobile applications
- Experience with common QA methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Ukrainian, German is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
What's in it for you
- Work on really cool startup projects, they might include the next unicorn 🙂
- We do not expect a 9-to-5 working routine? results count
- We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
- We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customer happy
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions