Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced manual QA engineer – with proven capabilities (3+ years of experience) to establish the Zerto QA activity in Ciklum.
QA engineer is responsible to create detailed comprehensive and well-structured manual test plans and test cases, run regression tests and approve feature’s quality.
- Ability to Analyze, write and run testsas well as risk analysis for new features as part of Scrum team
- Run testing of a parallel and distributed software system.
- The team is responsible for test planning and execution of all Zerto releases.
- Define tests’ steps to be suitable to beautomated.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in QA.
- Understanding of the software release process
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Team player, yet with the ability to work independently
- API testing experience
- VMWare / HyperV system admin abilities
- Experience with C#/Java, Selenium
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Knowledge in Storage
- Technologic & IT oriented person with good Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills with good English (written and spoken).
- Responsible & organized
- Leader quality to help establish the QA team standard.
- Willing to travel
What's in it for you
- Working with different technologies: AWS, Azure & VMware
- Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption
- Medical insurance
- Hackathons, team buildings, business trips
Client video presentation