Senior Manual QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
- Functional and regression tests on web projects
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area
- Ability to develop processes for the scratch
- Expirence in Product SW development
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL)
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Desirable: Azure, SaaS
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings