Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer (Toska) to join team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Become part of one or more Scrum teams and work closely with BA, Dev, Scrum Master, PO and QA Automation Architect resources to own all of the test automation activities
- Lead and oversee assigned project’s functional test automation efforts
- Analyze new applications to be automated within the test automation architecture / framework. Create or modify existing test automation framework as needed.
- Analyze project requirements/Product Backlog Items and identify automation priorities
- Deliver the test automation solutions that fit within Agile / Scrum software development methodologies
- Work with QA, Dev, BA and architects to understand the modules dependencies and implement the proper test automation approach
- Closely work with offshore QA team, QA leadership, Dev, BA, PO, DevOps and QA Automation team to deliver automated testing solutions
- Leverage the test automation framework to generate test automation execution reports
- Work closely with QA Automation Architect to implement best-in-class test automation strategy and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years degree) in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related IT field
- Minimum 4 year of experience in functional test automation using either SoapUI for service testing and Selenium for UI test automation
- Experience in object orientated language such as .NET C# preferably or Java
- 2 years of QA experience in Agile Software Development
- 2 years of experience using test management tool such as MS TFS (Team Foundation Server)/MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational Quality Manager or Silk Test Manager
- Toska Automate UI tool is an advantage
- Understanding of testing artifacts such as test plans, test cases, defect management and reporting test results
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to complete work assignments under tight deadlines
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation