Senior Manual QA for Luware (Minsk)
The Luware Company is a Swiss enterprise which develops unified communications solutions based on Microsoft Unified Communications technologies and brings Skype, among other functionalities such as chat, voice, video and social media, into customer service. Our solutions are based on the latest technologies such Skype for Business UCMA, SignalR and Angular.
On behalf of Luware, Ciklum is looking for Senior Manual QA to join Minsk team on full time basis.
You will be responsible for defining functional test plans and strategies and prepare testing documentation. You perform sanity check, functional, and regression tests. You also assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks. Identifying, reporting and tracking of product defects will also be a main task of your work.You contribute significantly to the success of the product and therefore of the company.
- Be part of the Scrum Team following joint goal, working close to developers, QAs, Product Owner, Scrum Master;
- Analyzes software requirements and define functional test plans;
- Perform sanity check, functional and regression tests;
- Creates user and system documentation for software;
- Troubleshoots and analyze software issues;
- Needs to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of software QA experience;
- Appropriate education in computer science/informatics/telecommunications (or education in progress);
- Capable of logical thinking and analysing problems;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter;
- Experience writing testing documents: STD, STP, etc;
- Experience with Version control systems (TFS) , Issue Trackers (TFS) and Test Case Management systems;
- Experience working in agile development team;
- Excellen communication skills – able to work with multiple groups accross the company;
- Experience in creating automation tests is an advantage;
- Excellent English writing skills.
What's in it for you
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative, powerful and young team. Here you take part of the whole development process and can post your ideas and experiences. An attractive working environment with modern technologies will motivate you to shape and develop our products.
Our development team looking forward to seeing you.