On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual (Web) QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 5+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Working experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent Jira skills
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Understanding of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with TFS, VSTS / Azure DevOps systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. jMeter)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement