Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Market Research Analyst to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Analyze and interpret data from all available sources (both internal and external) to monitor & model IT market dynamics, in order to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Ciklum versus competitors, as well as potential development of our brand portfolio resulting therefrom and timely report conclusions to management
- Prepare regular reports using defined scope of information and agreed templates to analyze data information to make informed political, social and economic decisions at a high quality level according to the agreed deadlines
- Based on the requests from management provide an in-depth and structured, yet quick input using all available sources of information
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting of findings and solutions from research deliverables in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
- Participate in the preparation of departmental presentations for the milestone events (including, but not limited to Go-to-Market Strategy, Market Drivers)
- Ensure availability and easy access to the competitive information from open sources and provide timely and holistic competitive analysis within the framework of competitive intelligence
- Design specific research methods
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Higher education in marketing, statistic or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Strong analytical and visualization skills, good knowledge of statistical analysis and data collection methods
- Experience in working with BI tools, visualization programs
- Strong communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Proactivity & Creativity thinking “outside the box”
- Advise senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Experience in IT market (IT Outsourcing market, market research, strategic planning) within multinational company or research agency is a plus
- English — Fluent both speaking and writing
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, quick acting
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work with senior management and clients
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various trainings and communities
Client video presentation