Ciklum is looking for a Senior Market Research Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Market Research Analyst, you will be a core part of our global marketing team, working alongside content and field marketing, and will also engage with the wider go-to market team. The role reports into the Head of Marketing, and you will have one direct report, who is a Junior Market Research Analyst currently based in Bulgaria.
- Analyse and interpret data from all available sources (both internal and external) to monitor & model IT market dynamics
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Ciklum versus its competitors, as well as the potential development of our brand portfolio, and timely report conclusions to management
- Based on the requests from management, provide in-depth and structured input, using all available sources of information within a quick timeframe
- Prepare regular reports using a defined scope of information and agreed templates and analyze data to make informed decisions at a high standard by the deadlines
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting of findings and solutions from research deliverables in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
- Participate in the preparation of departmental presentations for the milestone events (including, but not limited to go-to- market strategy and market drivers)
- Ensure availability and easy access to the competitive information from open sources and provide timely and holistic competitive analysis within the framework of competitive intelligence
- Design specific research methods
- Utilise statistical software to manage and organise information, monitoring the progress of research projects
- Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices
- Prepare briefs and commission research
- Formulate plans or proposals to present to senior management
- Write and manage the distribution of surveys and questionnaires
- Conduct qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments
- Analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys
- Write detailed reports and present results
- Advise clients or senior management on how to best use research findings
- Manage one junior market researcher who is already in role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Higher education in marketing, statistic or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Working knowledge with CRM programs. Knowledge of HubSpot is also a plus
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and data collection methods
- Experience in working with BI tools, visualisation programs
- Strong communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Experience advising senior management on the best ways to use the provided data
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Experience in IT market (IT Outsourcing market, market research, strategic planning). within a multinational company or research agency is a plus
- English – fluent in both speaking and writing
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.