Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Microsoft Dynamics vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Client.
About the сlient:
You will work closely with top tier client teams across the US and UK spanning a variety of industries (Banking, Insurance, Retail, Media etc). These projects will give you an understanding of industry evolution, business issues and new and emerging technologies and enhance your ability to bring client-specific industry solutions in MS Dynamics CRM.
- As senior developer, you will design and build business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases
- Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions
- Implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and test execution ensuring the application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues
- Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories
- Ability to work under tight timeline
- Participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new implementations
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze
- You will contribute alongside your peers, bringing your unique experiences from your soft skills to MS Dynamics best practices, to technical tradeoffs and how those impact our customers
- You will also mentor your peers, using both past and new experiences to help those around you learn and grow
- Minimum 5 years of C# and OOPS Concepts, JSON Creation
- Knowledge in Extension method, Static class, and Interfaces
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in writing Lambda expressions and LINQ queries, Basic Null handling, Exception handling, writing Query Expressions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Dynamics 365 field service capabilities and extensibilities
- Design & Development experience in Dynamics 365
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and Power Platform
- Experience in doing fitment analysis of customer requirements
- Hands on experience in configuration, customization, and extension of Dynamics CRM
- Hands on experience in writing plugins, Custom Actions, Custom Workflows
- Expertise in Solution Management in Dynamics 365
- Sound knowledge of Security Model in Dynamics CRM 365
- Expertise in Dynamics CRM deployment processes
- Knowledge in Performance tuning possibilities in Dynamics 365 implementations
- NET Framework Version 4.7.1 or above including strong WCFWeb API experience
- Azure Functions
- Good Communication skills
- PowerApps Portal Knowledge
- Knowledge in Power Automate
- Azure Functions
- Experience on using XRM Toolbox
- SQL Server 2012 or above with custom report experience through SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with defined frameworks (MVC, Entity Framework and Enterprise Library)
- Knowledge in Upgrade project implementation approaches
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications
- Access to webinars, Udemy courses
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.