Senior Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Microsoft Dynamics vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Microsoft Power Platform Developer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Microsoft Power Platform Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Client.
The Power Platform Developer will be responsible for the design, development and testing of Power Platform projects. This also covers different integrations, configurations, customizations, and data migration. As a senior developer, you will become part of our Microsoft Center of Excellence and work on strategic solutions for prestigious global clients. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Client:
The client is a multiple Microsoft Accredited Partner who focus on delivering advisory, development, implementation and support services to their end clients. You will be working as part of a development team designing Power Platform and M365 solutions using best practice development approaches.
- Responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance and enhancements of the Power Platform application systems in test and production operations
- Identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, security, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Following best practices for building and packaging Power Platform components
- Work directly with clients to collecting and identifying functional requirements as well as support various projects and solutions
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have and we will also help you develop
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- You will contribute alongside your peers, bringing your unique experiences from your soft skills to MS Dynamics best practices, to technical tradeoffs and how those impact our customers
- You will also mentor your peers, using both past and new experiences to help those around you learn and grow
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the Power Platform / Microsoft Business Applications functionalities, data model, and security
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in developing PowerApps and Power Automate solutions (customizing and custom code development) and integrations
- Good knowledge on Building Canvas Apps, Microsoft flows and Data verse
- Good knowledge Custom Actions and Custom Workflows
- Knowledge and experience on how to grow and integrate Power applications and services by designing and deploying, updating and/or supporting changes to common data models, forms, processes, web services, dataflows, workflow automation, etc.
- Configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications using Forms, Native and Custom Entities, Plugins, Microsoft Flows and Power Apps
- Follow best practices when developing software solutions (Clean Code)
- Experience in interacting with different stakeholders, gathering solution requirements, and providing estimates
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Azure
- Power Platform Certifications
- Experience building Azure Solutions (App Services, Functions, KeyVault)
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Unit, Integration and Performance testing
- Experience with Onsite / Offshore delivery model
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications
- Access to webinars, Udemy courses
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.