Senior/Middle Front End (React) Developer for Addison Global (Relocation to Malaga)
Addison Global Limited is a new online gambling company based in Gibraltar building the best of breed mobile sports betting and gaming experience. We are attracting extraordinary and passionate people to build and scale our fast-growing company, by working in a fast-paced and inspirational environment.
As part of our culture, we embrace collaboration and contribution as key factors for success and we believe work should be both fun and challenging. Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience on a specific topic or technology, we’re continuously learning and helping each other develop their skills!
What we value:
- Well designed solutions and components that are flexible and easy to use;
- Discipline in test coverage and delivering a quality product;
- No premature optimization, but performance as a key metric;
- Automate all the things!
On behalf of Addison Global, Ciklum is looking for Senior/Middle Frontend Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis
You’ll be involved in the design and the development of our Web and Native products, as well as contributing to the evolution of the architecture. You’ll work closely with the architecture and UX/UI teams, your inputs will be essential for us moving forward.
- Build innovative betting and gaming applications in a truly greenfield environment
- Develop state-of-the-art web and native applications using React, React Native and Redux.
- Create a best-in-class UI using CSS-in-JS solutions
- Produce reusable self-contained NPM packages in a component first development approach
- Provide feedback to the architects to improve our architecture through experience.
- Contribute on improving the development lifecycle and mentor other members of the team.
- 5+ years developing highly scalable and maintainable web applications;
- Proficient in GIT, CLI, Webpack and NPM
- Mastery of the Giphy plugin in Slack
- Experience with single page web applications, mobile first and component based development
- Familiar with CSS-in-JS and NodeJS
- Good understanding of frameworks as React, React Native and Redux.
- Understanding of cross browser/native compatibility issues.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile Development Process (Scrum).
- Love for innovation and new technologies
What's in it for you
- Work in an environment made by people who wants to drive technology and not to follow;
- Your opinion matters;
- Great team;
- Great place to make products customers love;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentationSend your CV