Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Senior/Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. This description is for Manual QA position to a newly built team.
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Functional and regression tests design and execution
- Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications
- Familiar with REST, SOAP API
- Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must
- Experience in creating SQL queries
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation