Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior Mobile and Web QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on the project, communicate with developers and managers
- Main area: Functional and regression tests for Mobile native apps and Mobile Web
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA area
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Mobile-based projects
- Cross-platform testing
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Upper-Intermediate English communication skills
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
- Service and teamwork orientation
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with the client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.