EVRYTHNG is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
On behalf of Evrythng, Ciklum is looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Mobile Application Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer with passion for high performance and user-centric detail to have an impact by joining us on our journey to develop the next wave of core EVRYTHNG mobile applications.
As our Senior Mobile Developer, you will be joining our fast-paced engineering team. You will have the chance to bring your coding skills into the physical world, and you will collaborate with our designers, product owners, front-end and back-end developers to help us create the next generation of mobile applications, mobile SDKs and user experiences to enable our clients to both communicate with customers and our platform in the best possible way.
You will be responsible for leading the development of highly scalable and robust mobile apps used by people across the world to manage all interactions with active digital identities for thngs, even offline.
- Develop cutting-edge responsive and modular front-end designs;
- Design and implement medium to large application architectures, ranging from prototypes and internal applications to the public platform portal;
- Work together with the product team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes, including the build pipeline, continuous integration and application monitoring;
- Consume and push data via RESTful API services;
- Write Node.js REST services;
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes;
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required;
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in ReactNative;
- API first experience;
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments.
- Java development with the Android SDK;
- Apple iOS development with Objective-C, Swift or other;
- Experience working with React JS and Expo;
- An eye for web/graphic design and UX definitions.
What's in it for you
- Skilled team with 6+ years of experience;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Fruits and pizza in the office;
- Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home from time to time;
- Business trips to London;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools;
- You are changing the way the world works by making EVRYTHNG platform;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentation