Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of the Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The team develops Payoneer mobile application which have more than 370000 active users. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel. The following technologies are being used Typescript, Appium, BrowserStack, MSSQL, Allure, Docker, React Native, Jasmine.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance automation tests
- Develop and extend existing solution (with the ability to use your approach if you can prove it’s benefits)
- Test case adjustments for automation testing
- Evaluate test results and provide test status report
- Coordinate with developers and team in Israel
- Support and enhance reporting solution
- Adding test attributes to the App codebase to make it more testable
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing (Web, API, Mobile) and a good understanding of its concepts
- Background in writing automated tests with Selenium WebDriver or similar frameworks (Appium, Protractor, etc.)
- Good understanding REST API
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration for automation testing
- SQL knowledge
- Background in mobile automation testing with BrowserStack/SauseLabs etc
- Background in Wiremock usage
- Background in testing React Native applications
- Experience in setup automation testing from scratch
What's in it for you
Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like – caring, team play, humbleness and more.
Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.