On behalf of OwnID, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We seek a native app developer to lead the app development, maintenance and submission to the App Store and Google Play.
The native app is a key component in the system. It holds user credentials and proofs on the user. It is using libraries to communicate with the web app and external systems like blockchain.
You will report to the development team lead in Kyiv, work with the Automation engineer on tests and the other developers on APIs to integrate with the web app.
We live in an era in which our lives continue to expand into the Internet. This trend will continue as more of our daily activities are done online. Currently, for each website we use we need to either create an account – which is cumbersome and requires us to have yet another password, or login withFacebook/Google – essentially trading our privacy and identity ownership for convenience. Identity is needed because this is how online services identify us and provide personalized experiences. The Internet needs an identity solution which is simple to use, secure and owned by the person who uses it.
OwnID is a digital identity that any individual can create and use to login to websites and apps. With OwnID, usernames and passwords are obsolete. OwnID is a decentralized identity that is owned by the individual who created and is using it. OwnID is an SAP.iO Studio project. The project is led by two SAP Customer Data Cloud executives with decades of experience in the identity management space.
OwnID is a web app you run on your phone to create and use a decentralized identity. Currently, the first version we launch in Q4 2020, will offer websites to add OwnID ‘skip the password’ widget to their registration and login pages. OwnID widget allow users to have password-less login using their mobile device. Future releases will include native apps to hold identity verification proofs on the user, multi-tenancy in the back-end, GDPR services and integrations with Identity Management Systems.
Go to market:
OwnID will get exposure through SAP Customer Data Cloud’s network of websites. SAP CDC powers the login screens of thousands of websites, serving more than 1.7B identities. ID Wallet will be added as an option to the SAP CDC platform and SAP CDC clients will be able to opt-in to it. This will expose OwnID to millions of end users that will begin to use it as their online identity.
- Full ownership – design, develop and maintain
- Research for matching libraries for storage and communicate with other interfaces
- Commit on project timeline
- Work in agile development methodologies
- At least 3 years in iOS development experience (Objective-C/Swift)
- At least 3 years in Android development experience (Java)
- At least one published App to the App Store and Google Play
- Experienced in secure data storage
- Knowledge in Apple/Android design principles
- Basic understanding of cryptography
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills in international environment (Israel, USA in addition to Ukraine)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Project from scratch
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and challenging tasks