MoonActive is a Tel Aviv based game development company. We produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. We have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, our main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Mobile QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Working with test documentation;
- Creating bug reports and validation after fixes;
- Functional and regression testing;
- Perform end-to-end mobile based testing;
- Working with in-house backend and BI systems;
- Working with in-house and external test tools;
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office.
- At least 4 years of experience performing QA;
- At least 1 year in Mobile Testing;
- Strong knowledge of SDLS, software testing methodologies and approaches;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation (test cases, checklists, strategy etc);
- Highly independent person, proactive and with the ability to self-learn;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Familiarity with gaming;
- Analytical mind;
- Work experience with CI Systems (TeamCity/Jenkins), Atlassian tools, TestRail;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment in a rapidly growing company;
- ISTQB certification.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members;
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance.