Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Be a part of a dynamic growing group working in SCRUM by helping to design and shape our future product
- Help design our product architecture today for scalable, high performing, testable solutions needed tomorrow
- Raise ideas & help to further drive our Innovation for both customers and development life cycle
- Collaborate with different disciplines across engineering to share ideas and build together amazing solutions for our customers
- Work with strong engineers & architects
- You have 5+ years of C# development experience on mature large backend systems
- Advanced understanding multithreading and asynchronous programming, Object-Oriented programming
- Strong design and architecture capabilities accompanied with passion for clean code and solid architectures
- Innovation by nature and readiness to take responsibilityTeam player with great soft skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to cope with complex business logic
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach
- BSc in computer science (an equivalent degree or higher)
- Familiarity with virtualization, storage, networking, security
- Experience in performance optimizations
- Unit-testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.