Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Bratislava / Prague.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
We have just started a long-term and strategic partnership with a new client. Our objective by the end of 2023 is to assemble a team of exceptional engineers and assume technical ownership of one of our client's products. This product has a roadmap spanning the next 3 years. Our client is a company that is loved by many people worldwide, creating memories for all generations. You will have the opportunity to redefine how kids learn and play and to build technology that helps the next generations of kids.
Key elements of the product:
- A mobile application developed in Unity, designed to run on Android and iOS devices.
- Low-level firmware that operates at a deeper level, potentially controlling hardware components or providing essential functionalities.
- The utilisation of a game engine, which serves as the foundation for the product's development and execution.
- Ratio between .NET and Unity is about 60:40.
- BE: C#, .NET, Unity
- Other technologies: AWS, Cloud
- Rearchitecting and creating new product versions: We aim to improve specific aspects of the product and introduce updated versions utilising new technologies
- Assuming technical ownership: The Ciklum WE team will take on the responsibility of overseeing the product and platform, with the goal of achieving this by the end of 2023
- Integration of tech stack: We will assist in connecting the tech stack of this product with other clients' products. Previously developed in isolation, the aim is to unify all products onto a single platform and tech stack
- Support and development of the new game flow: We will provide assistance and expertise in enhancing the game flow, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable user experience
- Long-term goal – upgrading the game engine: As part of our vision, we aim to replace the existing game engine with a more advanced and contemporary one. This transition will also involve integrating the game engine with other clients' products
- Maintenance and bug fixing
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language and .NET platform
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Good knowledge of the Unity game engine, its environment and its various features
- Experience with developing mobile games (for Android and iOS) and applications using Unity and C#
- Good understanding of the unique challenges and requirements of mobile platforms, such as performance optimisation, memory management, and user interface design
- Experience with Zenject pattern (Dependency injection), Addressables, DOTween tool, Object Pooling and Scene Management
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of GIT version control
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
- Passion for user experience and a commitment to creating joyful and interactive products
- Demonstrates a deep passion for crafting high-quality code, adhering to clean code principles
- Actively contributes by sharing new ideas and proposing product improvements to colleagues
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs.
- Development as a mindset: feel free to participate in building an IT community in your country (Czechitas workshops, lectures on universities, local DevTalk meetups etc.) during working time. Regular annual performance reviews with your manager will help you keep the right growth focus.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops) and external (international conferences, our formats of knowledge sharing).
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally.
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in one of our offices in Prague, Bratislava, Zlin, Hradec Králové or Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. We offer more than 120 projects you can rotate between: we work with top-notch technologies for international clients (Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Austria etc.) in various domains (banking, health care, e-commerce, construction, logistics)
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients.
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, more than 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.