Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client, who builds secure and scalable Payment Services. Their product portfolio includes Card Issuance, Card Acquiring, Fraud Detection & Protection and virtual Point-of-Sale systems. Dedicated to facilitate payment processing via introducing innovation and providing smooth & incessant services.
- Build next generation payment system products
- Take full ownership of implementing back-end architectures from idea to production
- Build maintainable, testable and modern back-end applications
- Maintain and improve existing back-end applications
- Work with agile methodologies
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of PCI Software Security Framework (SSF) and/or PCI Data Security Standards (DSS)
- Knowledge of best practices and patterns during application design and implementation
- Hands-on experience in developing Payment Applications/Services in a PCI regulated environment
- Hands-on experience with a monolith, microservice, and serverless architectural styles
- In-depth proficiency level of C# and .Net technologies, experience with .Net Core, RESTful APIs, Knowledge on Entity Framework, NHibernate, Linq, WCF, MVC, Web Services
- Knowledge on relational databases and SQL
- Previous participation in constant quality improvement on the project: conducting code reviews, setting up quality metrics, and their monitoring
- Experience in payment systems – previous experience in the Card Payment Sector domain. Authorization, Clearing & Settlement, Acquiring and/or Issuing experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.