Senior .Net Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Dnipro)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum .NET Solutions Team, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
Safetonet Limited is an award-winning British technology company, setting the standard for e-safety and leading the way in safeguarding children online and protecting families through technological innovation. SafeToNet’s fundamental mission is to block harmful content in real-time preventing damage from occurring, which can have a devastating impact on people’s lives. The SafeToNet solution addresses the concerns of parents and young people through a rich set of features and employ them in a non-invasive way. In addition, it aims to prevent a child from engaging in poor behavior and to instill a code of safe conduct on social media.
SafeToNet is an app that you buy and load onto your family’s phones and mobile devices. It’s easy to set up, you’ll love it.
It safeguards you and your family from seeing stuff you don’t want to. Like public images of beheadings or killings (yes, they are on Facebook and other places). It stops cyberbullies from hurting your kids. It prevents sexting and can identify if you are friends with someone online who is not who they say they are. Essentially it blocks harmful content before it is seen. It’s the next generation of parental controls and it’s really very clever.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform;
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Drive approaches, Visual Studio, Jenkins, MSBuild);
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
- Couching of team mates, code and solution review.
- .NET Web API;
- Entity Framework(Code First, Migrations), LINQ;
- Microsoft .NET C#.;
- MS SQL (Transact SQL);
- Message Queuing (MSMQ, RabbitMq, etc.);
- Code review;
- English level – upper-intermediate.
- ETL (SSIS);
- Lucene (ElasticSearch, Solr, Lucene.NET, etc.);
- Sind Sign On (Auth/OpenID);
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.);
- Continuous integration;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
- Microservices architecture.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.