Senior .NET Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Kharkiv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum .NET Solutions Team, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
If you fit the requirements below, you will be able to join the collocated and well-organized team, working on a large project for one of the key accounts in Ciklum. We assure the smooth knowledge transfer and onboarding as well as full support from our PM, Architects and Business Analysts.
- Backend development according to clear requirements elaborated by our Business Analysts.
- Support and development of SSIS packages.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions.
- Couch teammates and perform code review.
- 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework.
- Microsoft Server Integration Services (SSIS). Practical experience is desirable, but your colleagues can introduce you to this technology.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server (T-SQL).
- The relevant experience with technology stack ASP.NET Web API.
- SOLID and other design patterns.
- Entity Framework (Code first, Migrations), LINQ.
- Message Queuing (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, etc.).
- English (reading, writing) – upper-intermediate. You won’t be required to communicate with a customer.
- Experience in building the integration between several parts of a large solution (data transformations, data flows, etc.)
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Experience with search engine based on Lucene: ElasticSearch, Solr or Lucene.NET.
- Continuous integration tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles.
- Microservices architecture.
- Experience with large scalable systems.
- Good communication skills
- Clean code addicted
What's in it for you
- Pleasant team atmosphere.
- Possibility to learn different business domains.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals – learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.