Senior .NET Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Kharkiv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum .Net Solutions Team in Kharkiv, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
- Around 4+ years of experience in .Net Framework C#
- Relevant experience with: ASP.NET Web API, MVC; Entity Framework; OWIN/Katana; and MS SQL Server
- SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA
- Strong skills using Design Patterns
- GIT, TFS, Jenkins/TeamCity/VSTS, Jira
- English level – upper intermediate / advanced
- OData, REST
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Continuous integration
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- Microservices architecture
- Clean code addicted
- Test Driven Development as a hobby
- Good communication skills
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Work in a dynamic environment of US based R&D centers – one of the worldwide leaders in audit consultancy
- Day-to-day work directly with customer’s technical team
- Ability to use cutting edge technologies and approaches
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions